Friday, June 27, 2014

Proud Papa


While my new little bundle of joy continues her vampire and Slaughter schedule (let's see who gets that reference), my four year old blew me away this week.  My mom had gotten him a new book that he is obsessed with.  It's an interactive book that when a certain phrase is read, a character in the story will interact with the person reading the story.  My four year old read the book, by himself, from start to finish!  I was blown away and so proud.  Yay!  I must be doing something right!  Just to be sure that it wasn't a fluke, he then read a hand written message in a card from his aunt that he had never seen before.  Boosh.  Confirmation that my kid is a frickin' genius, and that I am a better parent (or not?) than the parents of this kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment