Thursday, June 19, 2014

Oh for Crying Out Loud

Why oh why must every time I change this little girl's diaper she decides it is then the perfect opportunity to pee and poop?  Is this her way of showing me how much she loves me?  By showering me with these delightful presents?

Since we are feeding her every 2 1/2 hours, I check her diaper every time before she eats.  She is so tiny it is really hard to tell if her diaper is wet by just looking at it or feeling it.  Changing her diaper before she eats is also the way I get her to wake up, because she literally sleeps for the entire 2 hours after she is done eating and before the next time.  I don't know if this is why she decides to go as soon as I take off the diaper, since she is just waking up, but she hasn't given presents to my wife yet.  I think that this must mean she likes me and is very comfortable around me.  Yes, that is what we'll go with.

No comments:

Post a Comment